Friday, February 29, 2008

A Word to the Wise

When you move, make sure to change the mailing address that your W2 form is being sent to. If you forget to do that, and are moving out of the country; make sure you are on good terms with your parents, old roomies, and the secretary at your old job, because it is not easy to track down a lost W2 form when you are no longer in the U.S. I better be getting a really big tax refund this year.

No comments: