Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Liz

My dear sister Liz moved back down to Provo this fall to conquer business school. And I love it. She is always calling us up to see if we want to go climbing, ride bikes, explore a new trail she found, help her eat peanut M&Ms, and other delightful things. She tells me that I am cute, fun, and smart (I can never have to many sources of those kinds of comments). Every time we meet up she makes me feel like I am the greatest thing that walked into her life that day.

Case and point: Last Thursday was Liz's birthday, for which a party was thrown at her apartment. Liz planned the menu complete with sugar-snap peas, peppers, hummus, and peanut M&Ms. She invited over 50 friends. The place was filled with people whom I had never met, but who all thought Liz was one awesome lady (I agree). When they found out that I was her sister they would tell me how much they liked her. They told me that she was nice, fun, and adventurous. But mostly they told me that she was great.

And for the record, I completely agree.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I agree that both of you are great...even more than that....super awesome! I'm so glad I know you and Liz!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Maybe Darren and I need to go to grad school too! Just to be with you lovely ladies. I absolutely agree Katie, she's fabulous to have around, and I miss her lots!

branches 'n' twigs said...

We agree too!

Love you both!!!!

Liz said...

Ooh! What a delightful post! :) You made my day, as usual. Love you.

Miriam said...

Liz is amazing! I miss her, I wish she could go to business school on the east coast I'm completely jealous you get to spend so much time with her.