Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

I Can See!


Yep its true! They sliced and diced my eyes with laser beams and it is so great!

The actual slicing and dicing was a bit nerve racking (I was grateful for the Valium), but it was over in less than twenty minutes total. In two days I went from about 20/900 (-7.75 in contacts) to 20/20. It was amazing! I still have to remind myself at night that I don't need to take my contacts out. I LOVE waking up and seeing in the morning without patting around for my glasses!

P.S. In case you are wondering I got them done at Hoopes Vision in Sandy. I don't want to give an annoying sales pitch, but I highly recommend them. I researched and went to some other places before hand and they don't even compare. Hoopes is one of the top ten LASIK centers in the U.S.; which is why my insurance would pay for part of the surgery. No small blessing.

No comments: