Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Year of Less

I have been following this little blog lately and have been quite impressed (so I just had to share with you all). For one year this family is doing one thing (almost) everyday to simplify their life. The main goal behind these changes are to simplify life but often the change saves money, is better for the environment, and is otherwise in line with leading a Christ-centered life. Although I haven't embraced all of their changes (dread locks? no thanks!), I have been inspired to change and re-think several little things (like using way fewer paper towels). So if when you have a moment check it out.

Some other posts that I found particularly thought-provoking:

A Simpler Approach to Seasonal Decorating

Kicking the Water Bottle Habit (This one is not just about disposable water bottles. Read through to the last paragraph, it is a gem.)

and

13 Reasons to Live with Less

No comments: