Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's a...

...BOY! Keith and I got our first glimpse at our son last week. It was so fun! I was fascinated by all the organs and detail that we could see. The pictures don't do justice to the clarity of some of the things we saw. The only thing we didn't see was the little guys face no matter how much poking and prodding we did to make him turn over. I guess he is a bit camera shy.

Giving us the "thumbs up." I think that means that all is well in there.

A foot. He is just shy of a pound at this point.

For those of you who asked for it, here is the 20 week baby bump. Junior (as we have started calling him in-utero) seems to get bored in classes. That tends to be his most active time which can be a bit distracting to me as I try my best to focus on things like stats. I had a hard time focusing on stats BEFORE there was something doing kickboxing in my abdomen.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Boys are the best! I love getting the ultrasound and seeing everything- it really is amazing- and you look super cute!

Whitney Hardie said...

Yay, a boy! Joe called that one. I remained on the fence about it. I'm so excited for little Junior - he's going to be the best.

You look adorable, too. That cute little belly is killing me!

Deb said...

You're adorable!

You should definitely revert to our old stats tricks of chewing a variety of flavors of trident during class. Though now that I think about it that probably distracted us more than anything. Never mind.

beckstarr said...

HUZZAH! I love that you're expecting a boy (this isn't the first time I found out, it's just the residual excitement). Boys are wonderful. When asked what Budgie wants for Christmas, I gave the wonderfully simple truth: some dirt and a stick. I so hope you're feeling good! We love you guys!