Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Good Day

Three things:

Laughing with Keith as we watched our blinds blow in the wind this morning. (Our windows were closed. Gotta love Wymount).

Charlie's shirt says "I'm super awesome like Daddy"

Dancing to Jack Johnson in the living room this afternoon with Charlie. His big blue eyes scanned the room as we twirled and rocked, but they always came back to me with a smile.

Liz and Charlie January 2011

Lizzy is coming over for the basketball game this evening. I remember when she was a teenager and she decided that she wanted to be called "Elizabeth." I had a hard time with that and she told me that I could be the exception and still call her "Lizzy." I sure am going to miss her.

What are your three things today?

1 comment:

Deb said...

At first I thought, meh, I don't really have three things today, but I thought about it a bit more and found some: 1. My baby is kicking (but not stepping on my bladder!) 2. I got to play kickball with my student at work. 3. Nate gets to come to youth conference with me instead of camping with the scouts.

Thanks for helping me think of good things for today! Love you!