Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet Bug

I love my dear little brother Alex; even if he isn't so "little" anymore.
Colorado River, Grand Canyon, 2002.

He will always be "Bug" to me. (The story behind that nick-name might embarrass him as a now grown teenager, so I will resist from telling it in a public setting like this).

Wonderland Trail, Mt. Rainier, 2000. If you look closely on the hillside behind him there is a black bear headed downhill.

He has always been a trooper when it has come to his older siblings. (We dressed him up in doll clothes when he was a baby).

Sledding in the back pasture.
He is great at making friends.

He is smart and a hard worker. I am so impressed with the grit he has shown in is tough classes this year.

Bowron Lakes, Canada

He is a genuinely happy guy that can always make me smile.


He is a great person to have around when there is work to be done.


He cleans up pretty well too. (In truth I just had to put this picture in here because it is cute and it amazes me how much he has grown the last few years).


He has a bit of an attitude though that keeps you on your toes.

Slick Rock, Utah, 2005
He is ALWAYS up for an adventure.

Summit of Rainier, 2010.

In short he is amazing. I am constantly impressed with the wonderful guy this little brother of mine is turning into. I love him so very much!

Happy Birthday Bug!

No comments: