Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Today I wanted to give a quick shout out to the three wonderful dads that are closest to me. How blessed I am to have these three guys in my life. (click on the links if you want to read more about them!)
First up is Keith. I just can't say enough good about this guy! He loves being a dad and he is so great at it. Even the most mundane of activities is made more enjoyable when he is involved. He is truly my best friend and life with him is great.


My dad. I am so blessed to be his daughter! He (along with my mom) gave me a childhood filled with adventures, learning, happiness, love, and incredible memories. When I have struggled I feel like he could always see my potential and tried to help me reach it.


My father (in-law). After joining the Merrill clan I quickly found another kindred spirit in Joe. Today is not only father's day, it is also his birthday! This man is filled with love and warmth. He can see the good in anyone and always has a kind word to share. It is a great example to me. He is always there to serve his friends and family with whatever they may need. He is a keen observer and loves watching birds and taking walks up the nearby canyons with the love of his life, Bonnie.
We all love you Grandpa Joe, have a fabulous day!

No comments: