Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Way More than Three Things

Keith and I have been doing "three things" all day long. We put a slight twist on it though. The three things don't all have to be from today and we can say as many as we like at a time.

Here are some of the wonderful things I am thankful for this year:

My wonderful, generous, best friend, husband.


My true bundle of joy: Charlie.


Dancing with Charlie.

Cranberry sauce. Oh, sweet nectar. Turkey would be sad and dull without you.

Morning walks.

PKU support, heel pricks, and research.

Family, family, family. You know who you are, and you are so loved.



Wild places.


Jabbering with Charlie.

Kisses.

Hugs.

True faith in God. It sustains me.

Honey bees.


Happy text messages.

Skype.

Warm slippers.

Fingers.

Good, healthy, food.


A warm safe home.

Airplanes that fly me to family in a matter of hours.

I could go on and on and on. Life is so very good. If I let myself I could come up with plenty to complain about, but it is all so slight when compared to the blessings that I enjoy.

May you all have a Thanksgiving filled with giving thanks and love.

No comments: