Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blooming Saturday

 The first Saturday post-finals we celebrated by spending the afternoon at the arboretum at NC State. It features plants from around the world.

The highlight for me was the GIANT cacti that were in full bloom. They were beautiful and made me feel, for a moment, that I was back in Utah.

Charlie didn't find the variety of plants quite as interesting as Keith and I did, but that is okay. His passion is rocks. His favorite part was the pathway of smooth white stones. Apparently they tasted good too.

I love watching this little guy explore his world, I love our little family outings, and I LOVE having more time with Keith now that the summer is here. He is still working full-time but there is no homework or studying in the evenings or on the weekends. Love it.

No comments: