Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

200!

This is post number 200 on this blog! Wahoo! It has been fun to take a moment and look back through some of the previous posts. When I started this blog I was single, in Provo, headed to Patagonia, didn't plan on getting a masters degree, and had met Keith but thought he was nerdy and kind of boring (sorry sweetheart, I have since changed my mind). Such a lot has happened since then!!!

Thanks for reading!

Here are just a few memorable posts and experiences in no particular order:

He don't eat no meat?

Me and Him, Him and I

The Unexpected

And the Whirlwind Continues... (post wedding)

Cerro Torre (Patagonia)

Penguins! Penguins! Penguins! (Patagonia)

Graduation Take Two

Christmas Adventures

Sun

1 comment:

branches 'n' twigs said...

Wow those pics in Cerro Torre still take my breath away! Thanks for the awesome blogs Katie girl. You're a gift!